I know, I know...there have been at least a dozen blog-worthy things in my life the last couple of months, but I have FAILED in documenting them.
I had a blast at Phoenix Comic Con with Treklet, took an 18 day TwroadTwrip with her and met up with 7 Tweeps along the way, and made a huge decision--we're homeschooling now! Perhaps I'll get around to writing about some of the details in the near future. Right now I'm struggling with organizing my thousands of photos from the trip!
I'm uber-excited to have TrekJen visit in a couple of weeks during San Diego Comic Con! I've got my w00tstock and Roddenberry Dive Team Mixer tickets, and look forward to seeing more tweeps, old and new.
Soon it will be time for the Big One--the Star Trek Las Vegas Khan!!! Are you going? I know I am, and I'll be dressed for it! Here is the info on this year's customizable Star Trek Tweeps gear:
"You're not ready for Khannnnnn without your Trek Tweep PERSONALIZED gear! T-shirts and more with the Trek Tweep TWOCK on the front and YOUR Twitter handle on the back! Ordering is easy as 1-2-3:
- Visit http://www.cafepress.
com/kwamsrantshop/7876885 and choose the item you want. Be sure to note it's name and item number.
- E-mail email@example.com with the item you want, and your Twitter name.
- I'll e-mail you back a link to your personalized item(s), then you can order!
- If you don't want personalized items, visit http://www.cafepress.
- Discounts- Here are some codes to use:
- 15% off (until 7/7) code: JULY15
- $15 off $50 or more (until 8/31), code ANN0623
- 15% off (Not sure of exp. date), code: LIVELONG"